Bicentennial and Genoa Park
233 Civic Center Drive
Columbus, OH 43215
- Friday, June 16th – Festival (4pm-11pm)
- Saturday, June 17th – Parade (Step-off at 10:30am at Front & Broad)
- Saturday, June 17th – Festival (11am-8pm)
- Sunday, June 18th – Pride Brunch (11am-1pm)
BE SAFE, BE NEIGHBORLY…
As we celebrate 36 YEARS of community PRIDE, please remember to stay safe this weekend!
Read the safety tips below:
- Ignore any protesters and keep on marching!
- Pace yourself.
- Stay hydrated.
- Do not leave your drink unattended.
- Leave your pets at home.
- Keep the neighborhood clean.
- Respect those who own houses around Goodale Park.
- Use the trash and recycling receptacles.
- Listen to Police and Pride Security. They are there to keep you safe.
- Park legally.
- Stay aware of your surroundings when walking around town.
- Tag your bag with your emergency contact information (Bag Tags available at the Information Booths and Stonewall Tent)
- Tag your child with an emergency contact wristband (Wristbands available at the Information Booths and Stonewall Tent)
$5 for Pride
Every year, you count on Stonewall Columbus to bring you one of the biggest, best Prides in the nation with events, entertainers, an incredible parade, and more!
Contributions help the staff at Stonewall ensure that your weekend is just plain awesome. Our 5 for Pride Team will be marching in the parade as well as stationed at festival entrances, available to collect your donations to keep Pride fabulous, safe, and spectacular. Pride wristbands and dog tags can be yours for a donation of $10. We ask that parade and festival attendees donate $5 a day during the Stonewall Columbus Pride 2017 festivities. Please donate whatever you can to continue our Columbus Pride legacy as the best Pride in the Midwest!